Thursday 23 August 2018

Pieces

I was the warmest place you knew
Yet, you chose to turn me cold,
I was like the drops of fresh, morning dew
Yet, those broken pieces of me today, you hold.

I was lost in my ink's fiction,
You chose to drag my heart to reality
You were always a lover of my diction,
Alas! Who knew you'd drop to such brutuality.

They warned you didn't they?
'Never fall for a wordsmith young man!'
They have might and a magical way,
To make you toss in your grave and live beyond time itself can.

You chose to crush my devotion,
Now you shall learn to bear this curse
For now my words shall commence motion,
Of results so dark, extreme and Adverse!

Doomed you shall be to live beyond time,
My words shall force this upon you
The readers will all read this rhyme,
Then through that fake disguise, they will know how to chew.


No comments:

Post a Comment