Sunday 30 December 2018

Improvement

You wandered into my world,
Bringing me that sunny hope
You picked up the heart i terribly hurled,
Helping me get rid of all the mope.

You caught me yet set me free,
Taught me that to life, there is more
You helped me find who i wish to be,
Of a new world, you granted me the tour.

You wandered into my world,
And i let you in, hardly knowing why
You thoroughly changed my world,
Making my fears too, shiver and cry.

You walked in through the ever-open door,
With a smile, oh so wide
You read me deep, to the core,
Gave me a shoulder to cry and confide.

You wandered into my world,
Commiting, oh so many crimes
You stole the sleep from my eyes,
Making even my dreams, spell your rhymes.

You appeared in my thoughts at all the twisted times,
Marching right through the front door of my mind
You caused the ringing of all these melancholy chimes,
Yes, you caused this beautiful chaos in the dead kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment